"Umbreltar" (or "Fungumbrella" in 2.0) is the third boss in A Koopas Revenge II. He is a blue and purple umbrella found in World 3-4 or "My Name is Jonah", inside the bowels of a giant whale. He require 3 hits (jumping on him) to defeat, or a whole barrage of fireballs, hammers, bones, or lightning bolts.
- He will jump at your position to impale you.
- He will summon stomach acid and ascend to the top of the screen, gliding left and right in a random pattern to get you caught in the corrosive droplets. Follow his move to stay out of the acid rain.
- After the acid and having gotten hit twice, he floats in the upper middle of the screen, closing and immediately afterward shooting a thin red laser from left to right.
- He will open and spin on the ground to try and lacerate you. Once he stops spinning, Umbreltar will be dizzy and vulnerable. Jump on him or attack by other means while you have the chance.
- In the 2.9 Beta (when Umbreltar did not have the light-blue stripes), Classic Umbreltar's morphing animation did not have a blur.