Jelly"" (or "Nina" in 2.0) is the third boss in Sackboy's Revenge II. He is a Dutch YouTuber found in World 3-4 or "Monaco City", inside the Prince's Palace. He requires 3 hits (jumping on him) to defeat, or a whole barrage of fireballs, hammers, bones, or lightning bolts.
- He will morph into a needle and jump at your position to impale you.
- He will morph into an umbrella, summon acid rainfall and ascend to the top of the screen, gliding left and right in a random pattern to get you caught in the corrosive raindrops. Follow his pattern to stay out of the rain.
- After the acid rainfall and having gotten hit twice, he floats in the upper middle of the screen, morphing and immediately afterward shooting a thin red laser from left to right.
- He will morph into a top and spin on the ground to try and lacerate you. Once he stops spinning, Jelly will be dizzy and vulnerable. Jump on him or attack by other means while you have the chance.
- In the 2.9 Beta (when Jelly did not have the green shirt, Classic Jelly's morphing animation did not have a blur.