Saladro (or "The Colossal Muertoshroom" in 2.0) is the second boss in A Koopa's Revenge 2 found in the level Forsaken Pyramid.
- Saladro will either flail his arms up and down to attack the player or slam them on the ground three times, depending on how much health he has left.
- Saladro will launch tomatoes at the player as part of his attacks if he has been damaged enough.
- Saladro will release a total of 4-5 carrot spikes around his chest (again, depends on his current health)
- He can also summon gusts of wind.
Vegetable Mushrooms are projectile enemies thrown by Peach and Saladro. TBA
- He Is the final boss in Malinbo's first game, Scoop the Blob of Ice Cream.
- If you use the Flight Petal/Dragon Scale, you can easily defeat him by staying airborne when he blows you away
- In the version 2.9 Saladro's Turnip Arms & Head are changed. the reason why the head is changed is because some people mistaking the bell pepper head for a pumpkin.
- The name "Muertoshroom" means "Deadshroom" in english.
- In Scoop The Blob Of ice cream. it was revealed that saladro was a pair of eyes.