Not to be confused with the level
Final Confrontation Mario is the giant form of Mario and the true final boss of A Koopa's Revenge II. You cannot access the fight until you to collect all 75 Special Silver coins to make this fight accessible. You also need to collect all 7 Koopalings and redo Castle Mario.
When you enter the stage, Mario, now a giant, punches the top of the castle and the floor you are standing on, which begins the fight. To defeat him, you need to send 3 Bob-omb Buddies to his nose. The more bruised his nose is, the closer you are to winning. During the fight, mushrooms will drop from the top of the screen to aid the player in the fight.
- Mario will punch across the screen if the player stands to the sides.
- After getting hurt once, he will fire a laser from his hand if the player stands on the top left/right. (He can still punch if the player goes to the bottom part of the arena.)
- He will fire a laser from his mouth if the player stands in the center.
- He will spit out 2 Bob-omb Buddies from his mouth. Throwing either of the bombs will deal damage to Mario.
- When Mario destroys the floor, if you look closely at his stomach, you can see a hole. If you beat him, you will gain God Mode. (Look at the Cheats Wiki for more details on what it does.)
- His grave says: "RIP YOU BIG FAT JERK"