An enemy is considered a villain or a part of the antagonists. In A Koopa's Revenge, the Yoshies, Toads, and Birdies play the counterpart role of Koopa. Enemies are all over and scattered in different levels, depending on the area. Some enemies act as obstacles and some can be benefited from when defeated. They almost always hurt Koopa which causes him to lose a life or lose his shell. Some enemies have a different ways to defeat. There are some enemies which are stronger and are tougher to defeat, these are the enemy bosses.
Enemies in A Koopa's RevengeEdit
In A Koopa's Revenge, there are six kinds of enemies. Including the variations, there is a total of nineteen enemies:
- Toad, Skeletoad, Mummitoad
- Green Yoshi, Pink Yoshi, Cyan Yoshi, Yellow Yoshi, Purple Yoshi, Brown Yoshi, Red Yoshi, Blue Yoshi, Rainbow Yoshi
- Babies (Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Wario, Baby Waluigi)
Enemies in A Koopa's Revenge 2 Edit
- Baby Bros. (Not really an enemy)
- Yoshi/Yoshi Jr.
- Piranha Shroom
- Jumping Piranha Shroom
- Fungi Beetle
- Sharky the Whale
- Ghostlet (Only seen at daytime)
- Ghostmo (Only seen at nighttime)
- Dry Fossil
- Mummy Toadlet
- Drill Krill
- Dirt Digger
- Huffin Puffin
- Mr. Stork
- Mallet Bros.
- Sam Screwdriver