A Boss is an enemy that Koopa, Goomba or Shy Guy must fight in order to advance. They are in general, stronger than the usual enemies and require a certain strategy to defeat. There are 5 bosses in the first game, and 8 bosses in the second.
Bosses in A Koopa's Revenge
- Wario, decked out with a fireball shooting cannon at the exit of Bowser's Castle.
- Peach, deep within the natural elegance of the lush Mushroom Forest.
- Waluigi, piloting the Dastardly Doom Drill atop the blanketed snowy peak of Sky Mountains.
- Luigi, inside one of the many ancient pyramid tombs of the famously arid Dry Desert.
- Mario, controlling a titanic mech suit on the roof of his long-unoccupied castle.
Bosses in A Koopa's Revenge 2
- Popmo, at W1-6. (Mario's Villa)
- Saladro, at W2-5. (Forsaken Pyramid)
- Umbreltar, at W3-4. (My Name Is Jonah)
- Burgerstein, at W4-6. (The Jolly Toy Factory)
- Flying Spaghetti Monster, at W5-2 (Mario's Doomship)
- Mario, at W5-3. (Mario's Castle)
- Monstario, the second form of Mario.
- Final Confrontation Mario, Mario's third and final form only accessible after collecting all the Star Coins and saving the seven Koopalings.
- Dan Hibiki, at W5-3 without pressing any of the gigantic Switch Palace switches or saving a single Koopaling. Is also seen in boss rush so you don't have to start a new game.
- King Yoshi, exclusive to Boss Rush.
- In v2.9, The boss skins options were removed but to get the option back, Go to the control settings and select "Cancel" or "Apply Changes" to get the option back.
- King Yoshi used to have a door that'll lead you to his boss fight but was later removed