A Boss is an enemy that Tyriqa, Hand or Kirby must fight in order to advance. They are in general, stronger than the usual enemies and require a certain strategy to defeat. There are 5 bosses in the first game, and 8 bosses in the second.
Bosses in Tyriqa's Revenge
- Hand, decked out with a fireball shooting cannon at the exit of Gumball's Castle.
- Nina, deep within the natural elegance of the lush Mushroom Forest.
- Stella, piloting the Dastardly Doom Drill atop the blanketed snowy peak of Bird Mountain.
- Skipper, inside one of the many ancient pyramid tombs of the famously arid Youth Desert.
- Barbie, controlling a titanic mech suit on the roof of her long-unoccupied castle.
Bosses in Tyriqa's Revenge 2
1. Alexa, at W1-6. (Barbie's Villa)
2. Peach, at W2-5. (Peach's Castle)
3. Umbreltar, at W3-4. (My Name is Jonah)
4. Sackboy, at W4-6. (The Village of Loom)
5. The Whisperer, at W5-2. (Barbie's Doomship)
6. Barbie, at W5-3. (Barbie's Castle)
7. Barbie Kong, the second form of Barbie.
8. Final Confrontation Barbie, Barbie's third and final form only accessible after collecting all the Star Coins and saving the six Books.
10. Fat Princess, in the Crashed Airship in 2.5 version's Boss Rush.
11. ZANGRIEF it the 2nd phase of the Ryu just, yeah, lazy clone