A Boss is an enemy that Koopa, Goomba or Shy Guy must fight in order to advance. They are in general, stronger than the usual enemies and require a certain strategy to defeat. There are 5 bosses in the first game, and 8 bosses in the second.
Bosses in A Koopa's RevengeEdit
- Wario, decked out with a fireball shooting cannon at the exit of Bowser's Castle.
- Peach, deep within the natural elegance of the lush Mushroom Forest.
- Waluigi, piloting the Dastardly Doom Drill atop the blanketed snowy peak of Sky Mountains.
- Luigi, inside one of the many ancient pyramid tombs of the famously arid Dry Desert.
- Mario, controlling a titanic mech suit on the roof of his long-unoccupied castle.
Bosses in A Koopa's Revenge 2 Edit
1. Popmo, at W1-6. (Mario's Villa)
2. Saladro, at W2-5. (Forsaken Pyramid)
3. Umbreltar, at W3-4. (My Name Is Jonah)
4. Burgerstein, at W4-6. (The Jolly Toy Factory)
5. The Flying Spaghetti Monster, at W5-2 (Mario's Doomship)
6. Mario, at W5-3. (Mario's Castle)
7. Monstario, the second form of Mario.
10. King Yoshi, in the Crashed Airship in 2.5 version's Boss Rush.