A Boss is an enemy that Koopa, Goomba or Shy Guy must fight in order to advance. They are in general, stronger than the usual enemies and require a certain strategy to defeat. There are 5 bosses in the first game, and 8 bosses in the second.
Bosses in A Koopa's Revenge
- Wario, decked out with a fireball shooting cannon at the exit of Bowser's Castle.
- Peach, deep within the natural elegance of the lush Mushroom Forest.
- Waluigi, piloting the Dastardly Doom Drill atop the blanketed snowy peak of Sky Mountains.
- Luigi, inside one of the many ancient pyramid tombs of the famously arid Dry Desert.
- Mario, controlling a titanic mech suit on the roof of his long-unoccupied castle.
Bosses in A Koopa's Revenge 2
1. Popmo, at W1-6. (Mario's Villa)
2. Saladro, at W2-5. (Forsaken Pyramid)
3. Umbreltar, at W3-4. (My Name is Jonah)
4. Burgerstein, at W4-6. (The Jolly Toy Factory)
5. The Flying Spaghetti Monster, at W5-2 (Mario's Doomship)
6. Mario, at W5-3. (Mario's Castle)
7. Monstario, the second form of Mario.
10. King Yoshi, in the Crashed Airship in 2.5 version's Boss Rush.
11. ZANGRIEF it the 2nd phase of the Dan Hibiki just yeah lazy clone