There are some unused/scrapped enemies appears in A Koopa's Revenge II. They were used to be appeared in developement version but they are scrapped in the final game.
There are unused enemies in some ghost houses. they can be seen in old footage.
- Phantom Toadlet - A Unused variation of a toadlet. they are often seen in video footage and is unused.
- Phantom Shroompoint - A Unused variation of a Shroompoint. the enemy is also seen in video footage and is unused.
- Phantom Shark - A Ghost variant of sharky the whale. the way it works that when appearing on-screen. a scream sound effects plays and the phantom shark charges at you. this was scrapped because it was not intresting.
- The Fungi Beetles had a blue top instead of a green one. it was changed because of blending in the backround.
- Pompo Looked Diffrent. and did not use the main jump attack.
- A Older version of normal & jumping piranha shrooms appeared rounder. it was scrapped due to looking like a piranha plant that will be a playable character in AKR3.
- It is probably possible to see the phantom shark in early versions of a koopa's revenge 2. the reason why you can meet them randomly is because of the phantom shark's code and sprite was probably still in the files. but you cannot do this as trying to play old versions of AKR2. they can be really laggy.